"Don’t say: it’s impossible. Say: I haven’t done it yet.""
We know all about your doubts, your concerns and your worries, but all really we care about are your wishes, your hopes. Because learning a language where it is spoken is a lot more than studying it, it is a life changing experience. That is why we dedicate all our efforts to making this experience come true for you, so that your only worry will be how to enjoy it to its full extent.
In order to help you set off on your journey, at Acorn Quality Language Learning we put our extensive experience at your disposal with our advice and expertise in language stays abroad. That is why we would like you to come to us with your doubts, your concerns, your questions, your ideas –or even without them- and we will help you make your dream come true.
At Acorn we work in partnership with internationally accredited schools, where the quality of their methodology, personalisation and great facilities all guarantee a successful learning experience.
We listen to you in order to help you find the destination and school best suited to your lifestyle or to the change you are looking for. We will help you find an unforgettable adventure or a peaceful spot, always with the confidence and guarantee of being backed by one of the most prestigious companies in the teaching of languages in their countries of origin.
WHAT TO EXPECT
All our courses offer high quality standards and accreditations obtained after strict audits according to the regulations in force in each country. This results in meticulous attention to detail in both procedures and methodology. In each and every one of our school you will enjoy the same level of quality and the same method, although completely personalised and adapted to your specific needs and objectives.
Furthermore, one of the Academic Directors of the Group was jointly responsible for the structuring of the European Common Framework which resulted from a project aiming to standardise the definition of language levels across Europe
- Level test and feedback on your results on your first day at school. This will allow you to know your actual language level and to be placed in the appropriate level to achieve your goals.
- End of course test and Certificate accrediting the level you have achieved
- Regular monitoring tests for students staying over 4 weeks
- Start dates every Monday of the year (except if the Monday is a local holiday)
- Courses from 2 to 48 weeks duration
- Students per classroom: maximum 14, average 9
- Weekly activity programme and excursions during the weekend. Specific to each school
- Minimum age required, 16 years old
- One of the best nationality mixes in the industry. Low numbers of Spaniards
- Accommodation in homestays, from Saturday to Saturday, in single rooms with half board. Option to book a private bathroom or a double room to share if two people are travelling together. Other special requirements may be available on request.
- Residences and flats shared with other students, from Saturday to Saturday. Single room, with private bathroom in the Residence option. Self catering. Minimum age 18 years old. Availability depends on destination.
- Guarantee to be the only Spanish speaker in the homestay
- Transfer service from the airport to the accommodation, optional on request
- 24 hour Emergency Phone Number
- Guarantee that we will respond to any eventuality within 24 hours
- Personal service during the whole stay. An Academic Director, responsible for the student’s progress and a Welcome and Welfare Coordinator, responsible for the accommodation and welfare of students.
- Optional travel insurance
SEMESTER OR YEAR PROGRAMMES
Are you thinking about taking a gap year to improve your foreign language level? Would you like to live a unique experience and learn another language before you start university? Are you just pondering what to do in the next year?
Our schools offer you the possibility to take long duration courses, with special characteristics such as being able to combine several different school, destinations and even different languages. Our “Language Year and Semester Programmes” include 20 or 25 lessons per week.
Contact us for more information on all the possible options s